I'm desperate. Why ? Boys.. School.. Love.. Money..  I hate everything.
So! I would like to tell you about my life az Q. My life is like.. shit. Or wait, my life is shit.
FIRST we Need to talk about Boys. I would love to have a bestfriend but it's hard to find someone who doesn't fall in love so fast. I cannot and I don't want a boyfriend because.. I dont know, I think that I'm the most unattraktive Girl all over the world. That means, first of all, I should love myself. And that can take Ages.
And now, School. I hate School. Thats enough, or nah?
Love ----- I cannot be in love? So depressing. I never fell in love (I'm 18 btw).
Money $$$, love this but I'm poor, and I Need Money in my life. I'm obsessed with jewelry.

Thus, guys.. I'm new on Blogspot, but I want to share a part of my life and me. I hope you will enjoy my Posts.
Love



Leave a Reply